Access is available over the summer and for several months after graduation. Certain requirements may apply (see below):
- Graduating Students: unlimited, unrestricted access for 6 mos. after graduation.
- Continuing Students: unlimited, unrestricted access over the
- Note: access is automatic for both grads & continuing students, no need to do anything else!
- Graduating Students: a new Lexis Graduate Program to launch on July 1st will automatically extend LexisAdvance access through Dec. 31, 2015. Rewards points must be redeemed by June 30, 2014.
- Continuing Students: unlimited, unrestricted access over the summer. Details here: https://www.lexisnexis.com/lawschool/lsp/b/weblog1/archive/2015/03/17/2015-summer-access-program.aspx
- Graduating Students: by registering for the Westlaw Grad Elite Program students can extend their password and access WestlawNext for 6 months after graduation for the purposes of studying for the bar exam and preparing for practice. Follow this link to register for the Grad Elite Program: https://lawschool.westlaw.com/registration/gradelite.aspx
- Continuing Students: students can extend their passwords for summer access if they participate in one of these activities:
- Summer law school classes and study abroad programs
- Law review and journal - including write-on competitions
- Research assistant
- Moot court
- Unpaid internship/externship
Details & link to extend Westlaw password at: https://lawschool.westlaw.com/marketing/display/MI/473