Oxford Reports on International Trade Law and Oxford Reports on International Law in EU Courts, are now available as part of the Law Library's subscription to Oxford Reports on International Law (ORIL).
Oxford Reports on International Law includes 7 case law modules:
- International Criminal Law
- International Human Rights Law
- International Law in Domestic Courts
- International Courts of General Jurisdiction
- International Law in EU Courts
- International Investment Claims
- International Trade Law Decisions
The decisions in each of these modules is available in full text, and is further enhanced with headnotes, analytical commentary and analysis, lists of cases and instruments cited, and English translations of selected non-English decisions. The advanced search option in ORIL allows users to search any combination of modules, and also offers a variety of other search options.
Learn about other foreign, comparative and international law databases available from the Law Library.